Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A New Generation


I'm at the park and Gavin is being fussy so I let him have my cell phone. He opens the cell phone up and puts it to his ear and starts talking into it! I'm like, "you're 1, how could you possibly know what that is or what it's for?!!" My generation wouldn't have even known what to do with a cell phone. Now every kid you see has one. I still have a really old cell that we got for free over 3 years ago. My mom can barely turn her cell phone on and off without assistance. It is funny how things change so quickly that right in front of you your children know more about recent technology and how to use it than you do. I swore I would never be that person when I saw that my parents weren't even able to burn a cd. Well, looks like I might have to eat those words! I am far behind the times on cell phones and other technological advances! Of course, in the same breath he is trying to eat my camera! So maybe I have a few years on him!

No comments: