Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Monday, June 15, 2009

2nd Recital

The girls had their 2nd recital last wednesday. I haven't been able to get the dances on the computer because my computer has been down. Now that it is finally working again, I can put them on there for those that missed the recital. Their first numbers are the ones they did at the first recital with some improvements. Then they both did a second dance. Maya had a different costume for the second dance, but Kaity just used the same costume. In Maya's dances her arms are way more graceful and open. I think being on the swim team has helped her posture and her grace. The owner of the dance studio is closing her doors so if the girls want to take dance at a later date, we will have to find a new teacher. They both did a good job and they were both very well behaved which is a definite improvement on last time!



2 comments:

Lisa M said...

They are so adorable!!! I love it... makes me want to go sign Myla up... so cute!!

Marci said...

Cute dancing girls! I can't believe I didn't have your blog as a link on mine! (I thought I did I guess). I need to get back into keeping mine up and keeping up with everyone else! It is fun to see your darling kids!