Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Maya's Kindergarten program


Maya had a kindergarten program for the parents/grandparents before the last day of school. It was luau dress. She was upset because she didn't have any flip flops to wear. My kids won't wear them because they don't like the thing between their toes, and I don't either! Anyways, we got up first thing and went to the store to get some freakin flip-flops!
I didn't get a chance to upload anything because we went out of town for the weekend to see Brian's parents. I wanted to put this up for those that wanted to come, but weren't able (namely her father Brian!). She was really funny. She loves to perform and sing in front of people so this was her cup of tea for sure!
I can't believe she is finished with Kindergarten! I shouldn't be sad, but I am a little sad that my 1st baby is all grown up! She will be in all day school next year. I might even have to let her walk to and from the bus by herself! (Well maybe I'll watch from the window!) It is fun to see the kids get bigger but it is sad sometimes how fast it goes!
Here is a few parts of the program for those interested in watching!

No comments: