Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Carter Phillip is born!


Carter Phillip Freestone was born yesterday afternoon. He is my sister Lindsay's second son. He is 8 lbs. 14 oz. He doesn't have red hair like his older brother Austin. I am not even sure who he looks like. We are excited to have the new addition and Lindsay is doing well! The funny thing is that he was born on the exact same day as James's twin Mark's son, and Austin was born on the same day as Mark's oldest son. They both have two sons with the exact same birthday! Kind of trippy!
New proud Daddy/Uncle with my kids!

No comments: