Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Life is too busy!


We have been crazy busy the last few weeks. With the 4th of July, running lots of miles, attending many swim meets, and practice after practice after practice! I have had to sacrifice a lot of my sleep for the swim team. I usually have to do my Saturday runs at 5:00 AM so that I can make it to the swim meet and not have to run in the middle of the afternoon when it is 100 outside. You'd think that I was the only one out running at the hour, but you'd be WRONG! Even though it is pitch black, the crazys are out there running! I have completed my first 20 miler, so I am pretty excited about that. Maya is doing really well in her swimming. She took 4th place in the 25 yd freestyle.
She cut almost 15 seconds off of her time! She has yet to qualify in either the fly or the breastroke. This next saturday will be her last chance! We have our fingers crossed!

No comments: