Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

When the threats come back to bite you in the butt!


Whenever the girls are misbehaving or just being crazy, Brian also threatens to sell them to the circus. He's always saying,"the circus called and they are looking for children." So the other day we were driving home, and Maya starts making a phone ringing sound and says, "hey dad! The circus just called and they are looking for grown-ups!" I thought for sure I would wet my pants I was laughing so hard. Brian was laughing too and said that she had him there. Then Kaity and Maya proceed to talk about all the things they could do if there were no parents! Kaity says she can sleep and play, and sleep and play. Then watch movies all the time and have popcorn. Then Maya says, "we can't make popcorn!" So they think of other things to eat, but then realize they can't go shopping on their own to replace what they eat. Then Kaity say, "Crap! we do need grown-ups!" I guess I am good for something! After all, they would starve if I didn't go shopping!

3 comments:

Lisa M said...

That is so adorable. Kaity sounds so grown up. Where did baby Kaity go?

Unknown said...

Steph I am laughing my head off right now! I love those girls! Please give them a big hug and kiss from Aunt Hillary! LOL!

Amber Ayres said...

That's hilarious!

what bites me in the butt is that I always tell the boys to calm down when they get upset and then when I do like if we're running late or I'm frustrated at them Zac will say "calm down mommy, just calm down!)