Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Good and Bad I think

The good news is that Maya made the swim team. We are really happy for her, and she is way excited. She worked really hard to get a spot on the team and we are very proud of her. The bad thing is that she has practice every morning starting June 1st from 8:00-9:00! So much for sleeping in this summer! We have to get going each morning. I hope that it goes ok. That seems like a lot of work for a 5-year-old. She's excited now, but will she be all summer? I just don't know. Hopefully it is an enjoyable experience.

1 comment:

mascherinomomma said...

that's so awesome...my baby sis started swimming on a swim team at the same age. She went on to swim for the U of U. Congrats Maya!