Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Halle-freakin-lujah!!!

Gavin finally slept through the night! I am sure it is a farce and it will not keep happening, but it was a very pleasant surprise this weekend! He only gets up once at night anyways, but to go the whole night was awesome. I don't even remember the last time I got a full night of sleep. It was a very thankful Thanksgiving!
We took down our thankful leaves to put up Christmas. It was nice to be reminded that there are still things to be thankful for in the wake of unhappy times. Plus, it gave the girls a chance to think of new things to be thankful for in their prayers!
We had two Thanksgivings this weekend. We had one at my parents and then we drove up to Idaho and spent one with his family. It was nice since it had been almost 6 years since we had been at either family's for Thanksgiving. We did both because Brian's sister had a bridal shower over the weekend, otherwise I would not venture to try and do both!!! We had a good time, but we are all worn out! Here is us at Leo's place hanging out!
Classic Kaitlyn face!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I don't know how I am going to go through so much sleep deprivation when we have kids! I just don't know how you moms do it!

The Gray Gang said...

I just want to hug and kiss gavin, he changed SO MUCH since Lagoon! It was fun seeing you Steph, hopefully we will see you around Christmas time too!

Lisa M said...

I love your Thanksgiving idea. So smart!

The Lowder Family said...

It was so nice to meet you guys last night, all of your childeren are so beautiful!Good job on the memorial slideshow, its a great way to tell a story with no words... Let me know if you are ever up for a run