Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Wow! I can't believe Brian and I have been married for seven years! It definitely does not seem that long. I have known him for ten. When I think of all the things that we have been through together, I am reminded of how grateful I am for Brian. I don't think there is anyone else on this planet that could have been there for me like he has been, especially this year.
I look at our wedding pictures and think of how nieve we were. If I knew all the things that were going to happen to us as a couple and family would I still have said,'yes'? I definitely would have. I wouldn't trade all the incredibly wonderful times we have had together. I love that our anniversary is around Christmas. I just love Christmas! My Christmas wish is that everyone be as lucky in love as I have been. I found that perfect person for me. I am grateful everyday that I chose to go to USU against everyone's wishes, otherwise I may not have met him. It's weird to think back on those years and how simple we lived. Life used to be so easy! Sometimes I wish that my eyes were not so open to the reality of mortality. But, there is no other person that I would rather spend mortality and eternity with. I hope there are many more anniversarys to come!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Are you kidding me??? It's been 7 years??? I can't believe how fast time has gone. Well, congrats and I'm glad you found such an awesome guy.

Lisa M said...

Happy Anniversary Brian and Steph!!