Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Look Familiar?

So Gavin looks identical to Kaitlyn. It is a little creepy actually! They look so much alike. Even Kaitlyn mistakes pictures of her for Gavin. It's a good thing that they are different genders because I would probably get their pictures mixed up! These pictures are both taken at six months. Obviously, Kaitlyn is a little more advanced than Gavin since she is sitting in the picture and Gavin barely sits up in my lap!

2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Oh my goodness! How crazy is that! They are both adorable though!!!

Erin said...

That is crazy how similar they look! Both so cute though.