Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

Gavin is such a funny baby. When he is laying on his stomach,(and he can tell you are watching) he will drop his head to the floor and wait for you to say "peek-a-boo!" and then he will lift up his head and crack up. I laugh forever about it! I finally got it on video. The camera stresses him out a little, so it takes a few seconds for him to play, but it is pretty funny to watch!

2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

We tried to watch and couldn't get it to work. :( bummer!

Unknown said...

I think it is fixed now!