Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Well...

I know you are all waiting in anticipation to hear the results! :) I actually did not qualify for Boston :(, but I did break 4 hours, which was plan B. I was soooo dang close though! I was totally on target for 20 miles, but I could not keep it together until the end. I "unofficially" came in a 3 hrs. and 58 minutes. That is 18 minutes over my qualifying time, but I am not too discouraged because I beat my last marathon race time by 22 minutes. I felt like I really did try very hard, in fact I am impressed that I finished at all! I was super close to quitting at 22 miles. It took everything I had to keep going. I am happy with the results, Boston would have been better, but I will try again! I am pretty sore tonight, but doing well. One more ice bath tonight, and I think I might actually be walking tomorrow! Which is a good thing since I have a baby blessing to get to. Thanks for all the support from everyone. Hope you are not too disappointed! Stay tuned for the next one!

3 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

I'm totally impressed! Good job! I hope you survive through the blessing tomorrow.

Lisa M said...

Great job Steph. I am over and beyond impressed.

Amber Ayres said...

wow that's very impressive, (even if it didn't get you Boston) you're superwoman!

so weird I dreamed about you last night you were giving me a tour of your house and I was meeting your kids... my subconscious misses you!!! (my conscious does too)