Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let the Carb-loading Begin

Of all the weeks that Brian has to support me and sacrifice things for my marathon training, this is his least favorite week. Okay, let's be honest, he hates this week! He hates pasta! I don't know how that is even possible. The kids and I could carb load every week! We could eat spaghetti or any other kind of pasta everyday. We usually have spaghetti when he is working late, but he is a good sport and eats it with us every once in awhile. All you can eat pasta at Olive Garden is like Christmas at the Hughes home! So if you see Brian sneeking out to go grab some fast food you'll know it's pasta night again!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Good luck on your race!!!!

Lisa M said...

When is your race again? Good luck... you will do awesome.

Camille said...

You are so awesome...I am blinded by your awesomeness!!! I'll think of you because of the time difference..when do you start?