Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Down To Hours!

I am finally down to just hours on my countdown to Top of Utah Marathon. Ready or not, the race is tomorrow morning. We will be leaving here in a few hours to spend the night up in Logan. I have raced so many times, but I get nervous every single time! It's just a race! I am probably more nervous due to my goal of qualifying I suppose. We shall see how it all ends up. I'd say "be thinking of me while I'm racing," but most of you will probably not even be up before I am more than halfway done! Keep your fingers crossed or whatever you do to bring good luck! If I am not dead tomorrow, I will try and post with my results! Have a great weekend!

No comments: