Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Look who's 29! (and 67!)


Friday was Brian's 29th birthday! (I guess I shouldn't reveal how old he is because it then reveals my age!) We had a fun day. It is also my father's birthday on the 26th so we typically celebrate the birthday's together. Brian got some fun gifts and the girls love singing to him and spoiling him all day! He had to work late, but when he got home we had a big party. All topped off with some banana splits.

We have TONS of bananas left though now, so I guess we will be eating lots of banana bread!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Tell them both I said Happy (belated) birthday! Love you guys!