Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Little Rockstar!


Kaitlyn loves to sing and dance around. She knows tons of popular songs. She really likes Hot N Cold by Katy Perry so I bought it from I-tunes, not knowing that the version on the radio is edited. The first of the song has a naughty word (as I like to call it.) So I edited the word out before putting it on the Ipod for her to listen and sing to. The edited portion just sounds like "chh" and then goes on. SO the other day I hear her singing the song word for word and including the sound from the edited portion. It was so funny! She had memorized the sound effects as well as all the words!
You can pretty much name any Taylor Swift song and she can sing you all the words with ATTITUDE! Especially if it is Picture to Burn. She has all the anger and disgust of an x-girlfriend. She is a crack up to watch with her little Hannah Montana microphone!

1 comment:

ezericsons said...

She can sing with us anytime! Katy Perry and Taylor Swift are favs with us too!