Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Family Garden



We decided to grow a garden this year. We just planted some of our items for our Spring garden. I know there are some of you that are laughing right now because you know that I can't even keep a house plant alive! Have a little faith! We expect that there will probably be some failure, but we are hoping that we get something out of the garden this year. The kids are stoked. We let them help us plant on Saturday. We all were just covered in dirt, and we are not even done yet! I hope that something grows just because the kids will be so disappointed too! Here's hoping!

No comments: