Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

What did she just say?!


I have to put on here the funny things the kids say sometimes, because they are a crack up! Maya was driving home with my mother because she was going to spend the weekend with them. While they were driving, my mom asked Maya if she needed anything. Maya replied, "well, I need someone to give me a bath every once in awhile, but other than that I'm good!" Clearly, I have engrained in my children that cleanliness is above all the important thing! Who cares about food anyway!
Yesterday, I was folding the girls' laundry. Kaitlyn asked if she could help fold. I told her that she was still too little to be able to fold laundry. She said (sarcastically), "well there's a surprise!" I looked at Brian and asked him what she just said, so she repeated it. I don't even know where she gets this stuff! My guess would be a Barbie movie since she had been watching them that day.
I swear they are 5 going on 40 and 3 going on 21 all the time! Of course, someday this kind of talk will most likely not be so funny! :)

No comments: