Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Roller skating?


Maya's school had family night at Classic Skating rink. She really wanted to go and it wasn't too expensive so we agreed. Last time we went skating it was a disaster. She assured me that she would do better. Anway, I had to get blades for myself so I could go out on the floor with Kaitlyn and Maya. Neither of them could skate! I had to hold them up and try to balance myself when I haven't been skating in forever!
Needless to say we rented scooters after once around! I thought it was kind of fun that they let them do scooters on the floor. After that, the kids had a blast. Maya even participated in the race, but came in fourth.
Brian was super jealous. He wishes they had had those little scooters when we were young! Those kids can really fly on those! I definitely got my workout on that floor as well.

2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Oh gosh! been there done that!!! If I recall, I was super sore the next day from trying to keep my little sister off the floor!! The scooter idea is fabulous! I would be all for renting those!!!

Tiffany said...

Hey! I'm glad I found you on Natalie's blog! The kids look great! I can't believe how big your girls are. We moved from texas and are now living in Las Vegas. It was so good to see everyone!