Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kaitlyn's School Picture


This big girl just loves having her picture taken. Having school pictures was the highlight of her week. She told me all about it on the way home. She even showed me what positions she put her head in for the pictures! She is definitely a crack-up and so dang cute! I guess that's why we keep her around!

5 comments:

Ty said...

Oh I love that little Katie Bug! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you next weekend!

Ty said...

love you!

Uncle Tyler and Aunt Hillary

Camille said...

She is dang cute...I miss our girls playing together.

Lisa M said...

Wow, her pics really remind me of Maya. I was kind of taken aback when I read it again. Katie is getting so big.

Brittney said...

She is beautiful!!