Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Friday, November 14, 2008

A night out with my girls

BelleBeast
Maya, Kaitlyn, my mother, and I went to the Disney on Ice show last night. It was fun to just have some time with my girls. They loved the show. We had pretty good seats too. It was a lot better than last year. We saw the princess disney on ice last year and they hardly skated at all. Last night they did all kinds of skating. The best part, of course, was when all the princesses came out and skated with their princes. Couples The girls just loved this. They love the romance and the dreams coming true when the princess finds her prince. It was really well done. It's funny to think that we spend money on this stuff! The kids just eat it up though. It's all worth it to see them have a good time and get to see their princess heroes!Finale3

No comments: