Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Really, REALLY?!!!!


Brian has been whining, (yes whining!) about wanting to get two monitors for our computer at home. On Black Friday, I went shopping all night long and got some really awesome deals. When I got home, I guess he was feeling left out because he didn't get anything so I told him to check online to see if his monitors happened to be on sale. Well, to my surprise they were on for an extremely good price. So I told him to order them for himself for Christmas. They got here the other day, and let me just say "HOLY CRAP!" Just one of these monitors is almost twice the size of our old monitor, but there are two mind you! So we have this tiny desk (not that all this would fit on any desk!) for two monitors, the case, and whatever other computer parts we need! I guess I should have checked the size myself before he ordered them! Needless to say we have two massive monitors now that would probably dwarf our tvs! What am I getting for Christmas you ask? Oh didn't I mention, apparently one of the monitors is mine! Thanks honey, it's everything I ever wanted!

1 comment:

Suzy J said...

We have 2 monitors. One is HUGE! It's an artist thing. :)