Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

And the winner is....

The girls!!! That's right, we found out yesterday that we are having another princess. The girls decided since there was already 3 boys and 3 girls in the family that this baby was the tie breaker. So, the girls dominate! I was fine to keep waiting until the end, but I was outvoted by the kids and Brian. They wanted to find out for Christmas.
I think Brian is a little disappointed, but he loves his princesses, so I am pretty sure he is still excited. Now we just need to go shopping for everything because we got rid of almost all the girl stuff. That's an awful shame let me tell you!

No comments: