Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Friday, December 31, 2010

How many preisthood holders does it take to assemble a treadmill?


Well, five in our case! We got a treadmill over the weekend and we asked a few of the men in our neighborhood to help us bring it in. They were nice enough to stay and help assemble it. I was very, very grateful for that because it would have taken me hours upon hours to put it together! They were hilarious to watch putting the treadmill together. There's something about men and instructions, oh yeah, they don't follow them! I feel bad they were at our house so long, but it was greatly appreciated.
We have been waiting and waiting to get a treadmill. I can't make it to the gym everyday, so this way I can still get a workout in. Plus, Brian makes it to the gym maybe once a month! This will be a great addition for us! We've already used it several times!

No comments: