Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baking, Baking, Baking


I have been trying for a few weeks to think of something to give my neighbors for Christmas that wouldn't cost a whole lot of money. I really didn't want to have to make something because I am just so tired all the time right now, but I finally gave in and decided it would be fun to make everybody Cinnamon Swirl Bread like they sell at Kneaders. (This is way good if you haven't tried it there!) Needless to say, I have been baking for two days to make 20 loaves of bread! It turned out really good. My kids have been eating it like crazy! They probably aren't as wonderful and perfectly shaped like they are at Kneaders, but I was happy to finally have something to give out! Hopefully they tasted good to the neighbors!

No comments: