Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of Second Grade


I can't believe Maya is in second grade already! I put her on the later track this year so she could ride the bus with Kaitlyn to school. We weren't sure what time the bus picked up, so we missed the bus on the first day! It is going to be a great school year, I can tell already! It was fine to drive her to school. She has lots of cute new clothes to wear to school so she was excited to start. She has had a lot more homework already so she is very busy after school. She tries to get some of her things done in the morning before she leaves for school, but between reading, dance, scriptures, piano lessons, and homework; there isn't much time left for playing! I can't say I feel too bad about that! That's what the weekend is for!

No comments: