Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Braver than I!


We had a ward talent show on Friday night. I signed Maya up to play the piano for a talent. She was very excited about it. The activity was well attended and many people showed us their talents. I was afraid she might back out when we got there, but she went right up there to play. She started playing the wrong song at first so she got a little flustered, but then just took a breath and played the right one. She was one of the only kids that played her song memorized. I know for a fact that I would have been super nervous. I never played that well at recitals and things because I worried so much. I don't think she was even nervous at all! She plays really well. The only thing that bothered her was that some of the older kids played harder songs so she thought they were better than her. I was really impressed with Maya. She has no fear about these kind of things. I hope she will stay that way throughout her life because it will help her a lot.

No comments: