Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here's Your Sign!


I totally love Bill Engvall. I have seen him a couple of times on the Blue Collar Comedy tour. He always does a segment he calls "Here's Your Sign." Basically it is dumb things people say or do that are obviously dumb. So, last night we got home from an activity and the stove had been left on. It was just shy of the off so you couldn't really tell. We have a glass top stove, so it lights up saying that the surface is hot. I went over to it and saw that it was on, so I turned it off. I went into the other room and I heard Brian yell "OUCH!" I asked him what was wrong and he said that he had put his hand on the burner to see if it was hot. I told him that the light says "Surface Hot" so why in the world would you touch it to see if it really was?! Here's your sign! His hand hurt him all night long, and I could not help but laugh ALL night long. It was truly the epitome of genius!

No comments: