Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Fun Recital

The girls' first dance recital was last night. It was like prom at our house trying to get both girls' hair up and their make-up on. They both looked dang cute if I do say so myself!

I thought Kaitlyn might not do her dance because she hasn't been dancing at class the last few weeks. She told me a couple of days ago that she hasn't been dancing because she has been waiting for her costume and the stage. I had my fingers crossed that she would come out and perform. She definitely did not disappoint! They both did really good. Then at the end they did a finale, which they were both super excited in. Afterwards, they were supposed to sit and watch. Kaitlyn kept getting up and performing a solo out on the stage by herself! The audience was laughing so hard you couldn't hear the director thanking people. Yes, that's my child up there!
The videos came out a little blurry on youtube. Sorry! They aren't this blurry on my computer!


3 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Maya and Kaitlyn Your costumes were beautiful and we sure did enjoy your dances. You are beautiful girls and we love you lots.

Grandpa and Grandma
gray

Erin said...

SO CUTE!!!

Joy said...

My gosh Gavin is getting so big and vocal to. I just love the dance pictures of the girls. Love all of you lots.

Grandma Gray