Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Prima Ballerina


Here are the girls as they get ready for dance. They are required to wear these dance warm-ups to the studio. It was not hard to get them to wear them though! They both really like going to dance each week. They both act pretty silly while they are there so I am not totally convinced tha this was a good investment! They enjoy themselves though and I suppose that is all that matters!



Doing first position plie!

2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

how cute are they!!!

Lisa M said...

I love it!! They are so adorable.