Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can't take the pressure!

Ok, so the pressure to have a blog is not that bad! Although, it seems like everyone I know has one and they all think I should have one! I guess it is a good way to keep up on what is going on with everybody without having to call each person. It is a good idea for this mom of three that barely gets a shower in each day!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Finally!!

Lisa M said...

I'm so excited the girls have grown so much!!

Brittney said...

I am so excited that you started a blog! I will invite you to my blog soon. I have been wondering how you all were doing. I am so sorry about your loss. I had no idea that there were any complications. You will definitely be in our prayers.

Amy said...

Hey, Welcome
You have done a darling job Steph!
I will send you a link to my blog

The Gray Gang said...

Hey guys!!! We were excited when Gramma Gray said you had a blog!! It will be nice to be able to check in on you!! Hope things are well!!! Love Cody and Jessie