Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Whole New World


Maya has been telling us for awhile that she can't see the board in her classroom very well. I had thought she was making it up because she has passed the vision screenings at school for three years, and none of her teachers have said anything to me about her not being able to see. I finally took her in last week while she was off of school to get her eyes checked. Sure enough, not only can she not see, she has pretty bad eyesight. I thought maybe she would need glasses just to see somethings far away. The doctor says she actually needs to wear them all the time. He says that she will be shocked at all the things she didn't realize she couldn't see because she didn't know any different. We tried to pick out some cute ones. Hopefully she doesn't get teased too much!

2 comments:

Adam 'n' Sara said...

She looks darling! I love them!

Suzy J said...

so adorable! I wore glasses until the 8th grade then got contacts! She looks soooo cute and they have WAY cuter glasses now then when I was little!