Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Monday, October 11, 2010

5K Race



I normally don't race while I am pregnant because I am not allowed to go very fast (nor could I!). The competitive side in me just can't slowly jog in a race. I run 4 times a week so it's not difficult to run 3 miles, I just like to race if I am going to race! I was kind of obligated to run in the 5K on Saturday for Brian's work. It was one of those optional, but not optional charity events! Since he obviously can't run it, I get to volunteer! It wasn't too bad. I probably could have run it faster, but I also probably ran it a little to fast! I finished in 33 minutes, which is slow for me, but I did beat some people. I even passed one of Brian's immediate bosses, which was awesome. I made sure to tell him that he was being beat by a pregnant lady! Next year, I'll beat the big bosses! It was fun. I was exhausted when I was done, but glad I could participate. I think I just look chubby and not so much pregnant though!