Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A sweet little boy.

I was running errands the other day with Gavin and Taygen in the car and Gavin struck up this conversation with me. Gavin: mom, where's Dylan? Me: he's in heaven buddy, he died. Gavin: he died?!!! But I wuv (love) him so much. Me: I know, I love him too. When we get to heaven we can see him again. Gavin: yay! I see him again! He's my big brother!
The kid sure knows how to melt my heart. He understands so much more than I expect him to. We are so lucky to have such a beautiful spirit in our home!

No comments: