Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pass it on!


Hey everyone! I just wanted to put this out there. My sister-in-law Hillary and her husband Tyler are looking to adopt. I put their picture with a link to their profile on the side of my blog. They are awesome and are going to make great parents! My girls just love to visit their Aunt Hillary! So if you know anyone that is looking to place, pass along their info!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you guys are the best!! We love you tons and appreciate you posting this-

Love you tons and miss you!