Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Fun to Get Dressed Up Sometimes!


Brian's company Christmas party was on Friday night at The Grand America. It is a more formal event so I got all dressed up. I decided to have my hair done for the occasion since I am not good at doing my hair up. The girls were ecstactic about all of it. They went around telling everyone that I was going on a date for two days! (We decided to stay the night since it was our anniversary week.) When we got all dressed up, we both felt like we were going to the prom (especially since he had a room for after!). The girls wanted to take lots of pictures of us. They gathered up their friends so they could see me all dressed up "like Cinderella!"
It was a fun party. They had Kurt Bestor as the entertainment. We got to sit by my brother and sister-in-law because Sara works with Brian! The company always does a good job on their parties. It helps that it is an amazing dinner, plus we get our Christmas bonus and a gift. You don't want to miss it! It was fun to get dressed up and go out with my husband for the weekend. We really needed the time away together. Especially since he has been working lots of hours at work!

No comments: