Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Monday, October 26, 2009

First Haircut




It's finally that time! His cute little curls are making him look too much like a little girl. I love the curls and I have held out as long as I feel good about! He needs to have his haircut. I took all the kids to Cookie Cutters. It is fun for them to watch movies and play while getting a haircut. It made it not so miserable for Gavin as well. He watched Backyardigans and played with bubbles while she cut his hair. Then at the end he got a certificate, locks of his hair, a balloon, and his favorite; a sucker! This was not cheap mind you, but it was fun and it was a moment! Everbody looks good. No longer straggly! Although, this last picture of his beautiful curls is timeless!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

what a fun place!! I love the new pictures, can you believe how big everyone is getting!!