Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday #29

My birthday actually turned out to be not too bad! I didn't think I was getting a gift because Brian got us tickets to see "Wicked" next weekend, but he got some money together from family and him and got me a really nice gift. You are looking at the brand new Garmin Forerunner 405CX watch.
This watch totally rocks! I am so exstatic about it. It has GPS so it tracks my distance, heart rate (though I don't use this feature), calories burned, and my pace. It also tracks my pace from the last time I ran the particular run and tells me how far behind or in front of my pace I am. It also has a feature called "back to start." If you get lost you can push this button and arrows will show you back the same way that you got there. Pretty sweet huh! It keeps track of my workouts and then wirelessly transfers them to the computer and uploads them to the internet where I can track my progress. Needless to say it is the latest and greatest. It's funny because I spend a great deal of money on nice shoes and then this, yet the clothes I wear I have bought on clearance and don't match. This drives Brian nuts! I tell him that I working out not trying to win a beauty contest at the gym!
Brian did a pretty good job of taking care of the kids by himself all day. He made breakfast, did dishes, and even managed some laundry. We're breaking him in slowly!
We went out to dinner with the kids and my parents to Tepanyaki.
It was really good. Then we had strawberry shortcake and banana cream pie for dessert back at the house. Overall, a pretty good birthday!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Happy, happy birthday!!

The Gray Gang said...

Happy Birthday! How cool is that watch!?!?! I need one that will do the work out for me! :)

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday!!

Lisa M said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Courtney said...

Happy birthday! That is an amazing watch. Scott wants one so badly.