Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Piano Recital



The girls had their piano recital for the end of the school year. They have been practicing and memorizing since school got out to get ready for their performance. I have to say that I was really impressed. They both took it seriously and learned their pieces well. They each played 10 songs. They looked so grown up on the stage by themselves playing the piano. Of course I'm biased since I'm their teacher, but they both did extremely well. Maya is getting to be a very good pianist! Kaity is on her way too!


No comments: