Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Class Talent Show

Maya had a class talent show today. She decided to play the piano for her talent. She played "Moonlight Sonata." She had been playing it not so well this morning and yesterday, so I was a little nervous for her today. However, she really did well on it! She works really good under pressure! I hope she always has that skill because it will serve her well! I surely did not do so good when everyone was watching me! Good job Maya!

1 comment:

Belnap Family said...

She did GREAT! She is getting so good. I remember playing that song when I was learning the piano!