Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pink Tights and Black Leotards?


Maya and Kaitlyn are back in ballet again, much to Brian's chagrin since dance is so expensive. They of course are required to wear the "official" ballet uniform of pink tights, black leotards, and a bun in their hair. Who determined that combination anyway? It seems like such a weird combination, yet we all associate that uniform with ballet. I don't mind that they have a required outfit because then I don't have to worry about them taking forever to choose something. They do make the outfits look good though! They enjoy taking ballet a lot. Luckily for me they are in the same class so I only have to make one trip. Maya is a little more graceful than Kaity, but they are both doing well. I am excited to see them progress and learn for their recitals.

No comments: