Our Family

My photo
Brian is from Idaho Falls, ID, and I am from Orem, UT. We met many years ago at Utah State University. We have 3 daughters: Maya who's 9,Kaitlyn who's 7, and Taygen who's 1. We had twin boys Dylan and Gavin. We lost our son Dylan, but Gavin is 4.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Here we go again!


I added a new countdown on the blog. I have begun training for the Salt Lake City marathon. I know, it is a little bit crazy. The thing is that I was trying to qualify for Boston before I turn 30. It is like a bucket list thing. The SLC marathon is on April 17, which is only a few days before my 30th birthday. I am already in pretty good shape so I figure my chances are pretty good! I have not ever tried to train in the snow, so it will be an interesting experience. So far it has been very cold! I hope to not injure myself by slipping on the ice!

1 comment:

Erin said...

You go girl! Good luck, you are amazing!